Well its been a bit since our last update and thats mostly due to how busy its been recently with all the college students coming back to the area. Here are a few updates.
* Thursday night rides are now leaving the shop at 5pm instead of 5:30 to compensate for the shorter days.
* We will be losing one of our great mechanics, Mike will be moving to Bend Oregon at the beginning of October to be a snowboard instructor at Mt Bachelor. Everyone at the shop will miss him and we wish him the best.
* Octoberfest starts today and if you know us at all you will know we will be right out there with the rest of you having a great time. We would like to remind you to stay safe though.
* A lot of our 2012 stock will be in the shop shortly so stop on in and feel free to ask us about whats new.
* The shop team has been killing it this year, currently we are in 3rd place but with 2 races left and being only 4 points down from 1st we will see what happens.
With the new years bikes coming soon all of our in stock Stolen bikes are going on sale. If you were thinking of picking one up now is the time to save a bit of money on a good bmx bike.
The shop will be closed on Monday the 5th for Labor Day. Take the day to get out and enjoy the weather before its gone, I know we will.
So a few of us were talking and we figured it would be helpful to add a Tips & How-To section of the website. We added a few tips but we will be adding some how-to’s in there also. The first one will likely be a tube / tire changing tutorial so keep an eye on that and suggest any you would like to see.
While Brian was in Colorado recently he competed in a race in Vail. The week before he had a crash in Ft. Collins that caused a pretty knarly groin injury and was told by the doctors that he should’t race. Even with the injury he pulled out a respectable finish. Good going Brian and we hope you are feeling better soon.